Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Blog Hop Details.

I will be hosting a Holiday blog hop. Nothing is more exciting than to see festive ideas that will helps us along the way this Christimas season. I'm asking Particpants to create something geared around the Holiday season. This can be in range of, Great gift ideas, scrapbook pages, cards, mixed media items such as party favor ideas, ornaments to give as gifts and more!!! There is no set rule, only that it should carry the Holiday theme.  Entice us with new ribbon ideas, folding ideas, share you tips and tricks how you create for the season.

This hop will be a sponsored event. I will be sending participants a small gift in the mail that they are welcome to use in their projects. Although it is not required, it would be great to see how you use the gift. You could even make 2 projects to share with the readers.

If this sounds like something you would like to particpate in, please contact me by either on facebook or by email. See links below.

I would love for you all to share in this wonderful event!!

Your craft Educator, Angela Holt

Email: thealteredpage@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angelaholtdesign

1 comment:

  1. Love all your ideas Angela!! I would love to participate but you may have to hold my hand through it because I am not very online savvy and not sure exactly how to participate?? You are always so inspiring...thanks for always sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete