Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween is here and so are the 12 fabulous projects for October!!

YOUR INVITED TO...........................

It is no surprise that Fall/Halloween is my most favorite time of the year. It is the time of cool crisp days and the perfect occasion to really craft outside your box!!


I have 4 nights of great projects planned! Each week you will be shown 3 projects with complete instructions ranging from Cards, Mixed Media and creative Ghoulish ways to share treats!!!

These classes are FREE and will begin each Thursday night at 7pm central starting on October 4th. So set your clocks!!
I will go live on my crafting channel ---> Southern Crafts and Designs

Companies such as Die Cuts with a View, Want2scrap, Martha Stewart, Silhouette and more will be used. 

In light of the complex projects I will be creating, 
I will only have......3 kits avaiable for purchase each night!!

You cannot pre-order, and can only order that night of class through my blog here!! So be sure to book mark my address above. 

 Each class will show you all types techniques and introduce you to fabulous NEW product!!!

If you have any questions please let me know!!! 
I hope to see you there!!! 

Your Crafting Educator,

Angela Holt



No comments:

Post a Comment