Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Treat Boxes

I love love love my Silhouette Cameo and cant tell you how much it brings awesome creative adventure to my crafting. In this post I will share with you the wonderful treat boxes I created using this machine. Each one has been decorated with Halloween in mind. Here is what I created..................


 This Treat Box was cut using the Ribbon Handle Box File. I cut it in Orange and Black Papers and Adorned it with a Chipboard element and some fun Halloween Ribbon

 These boxes were cut using files called 3D Narrow House Box and 3D Jack-O-Latern Treat Box. All the elements for the Jack-O-Latern are in the file as seen. I add the details to the House box to give it a haunted house feel. The Tree you see there on this box was also cut from my Silhouette. The Pumpkin accent you see if from Jolee's.



 These fun and very Halloween themed boxes were cut from the files 3D Coffin Treat Holder Box and Bag Haunted House. I loves these boxes for they lend you to add and decorate them as I did above.

 This box was cut from the 3D Ribbon Tie Pennant Flap Box. I cut this in a Strip style paper and added a fun black ribbon with a Chipboard element.


 I cut this Box using a 3D Box Carrot Shape. I adorned it with a chipboard element along with a cat I also cut from my Silhouette. Want2scrap bling was added to the box to give it a bling factor.



This fabulous box was created using a file designed by Lori Whitlock and is called the Candy Wrapper Shape. Very easy to assemble and so party ready for any occasion. 


 Finally this box was created using a simple file called Simple Favor Box. The October 31st was also cut from the Silhouette and you can find this NEW shape that was just released in the download store from Silhouette.

If you have any questions about any of these boxes please let me know by leaving a comment below or by shooting me an email. Be sure to stay tuned for more fun and haunting projects coming your way.!!!

Watch the video below with me showing you how to put these treat boxes together. Besure to book my channel below, for I go live every Thursday night at 7pm central!!!!



Your Professional Craft Educator

Angela Holt/Angela Holt Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment