Monday, January 28, 2013

Mixed Media Collage Style

You all might be familiar with the Prima Designer Anna Dobrowska. When she began to introduce her fabulous Mixed Media Collage Style crafting technique, it took off like wildfire!! This creative concept has been redone by many great crafters out there!!! From Boxes, to canvas and more!!! While chatting with a friend of mine Pinkscrapper, I was telling her how wonderful her canvas came out and that I should try this technique!!! I could not wait and this is what I created!!!



 Watch the video below for more pics and a quick tut on how and what I used to make this box!!!!

PS. The music soooo relates to me!!! I love it!!!

Your Crafting Educator Angela Holt!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I use Hot Glue and scrappy glue when needed!!! But mainly simple hot glue!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, stunning! So much depth to this piece!

    ReplyDelete