Monday, January 21, 2013

Graphic 45 DT Project!!

Hello everyone!!! Here is another project I did using the Fabulous Graphic 45 paper called a Proper Gentleman. Now to get the full montey of this project, you have to see the before pic!!! Check it out!!!


Now here is what I did with it!!!!


 It is a desk organizer!!! I used the paper and covered every inch!!!







 I used the Antique Metal Door Pull from Graphic 45 on the front!!


 Using the elements from the paper, I created this collage of elements on the front!!


 This is a mini Receipt holder for all those gas receipts and such!!! Also created with the Graphic 45 " A Proper Gentleman" paper collection.



Again I want to thank the entire design team and for Graphic 45 sponsoring my Design Team this month!!! It has been a blast!!! I look forward to working with this company in the near future!!!

Your Crafting Teacher and Friend

Angela Holt

5 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela you and your team members are fantasic designers. Thank you so much for sharing. I am learning alot, now I just need to create something LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore what you did with the Graphic 45 goodies.
    Incredible.
    So talented!

    ReplyDelete