Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thank you!!!

I want to send a huge THANK YOU out to everyone who attended the blog hop!!! I want to personally thank my fabulous DESIGN TEAM that worked hard to bring you all some pretty awesome projects!!! I want to tell you all how appreciative I am from all the new online friendships and followers to not only my blog and social media site but to my SHOW too!!!I want to Thank Graphic 45 for being our sponsor this month!! We have really enjoyed working with your product!!!

The Blog Hop has come to an end and now I have to draw a winner!!! I listed everyone's name down that submitted the secret phrase in order!!! I used random.org to get me a number and the winner is...............

DAWN LOTHARIUS

Again thank you all for attending!! My Design Team and I will host a Blog Hop every month!! So there will be many more chances to win!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh no are you serious!!! I am so thrilled sweetie, loved the hop and all the inspiration
    Thanks for choosing my name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela, I have just recently found you and your awesome team. I am loving all of the projects. I have been to a few of your streams and they leave me wanting more. I can't wait to see what you have next. Thank you for sharing your talent. I love learning.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete