Sunday, January 20, 2013

Altered Dress Form Project!!!

I want to thank everyone who attend the show last night!! It was a true pleasure to meet all of the new people and to see some of my regulars there!!! I enjoy immensely creating and sharing with you my wonderful creations and design concepts.

I taught you how to alter a paper mache dress form!!! Let's look at the photos and let me tell you how I made this wonderful piece.


Using these fabulous Faux Molding Paste Recipe from DT member Virginia Dare. She is hosting out First Challenge over on the challenge blog using this very same recipe!!! and as you flow through the slide show below, Sponosr L Miriam from MiriamsCraftingSupplies, suggested that I cascade the tulle bows in a loop fashion!!! I think it all came out great!!!

Watch the Slide show of pic below to see more details Altered Dress Form!!!



Created with flickr slideshow.
 
You cam watch the video below to see how I created this piece step by step!!!
 
  Enjoy the video!!!! And thank you for stopping by!!! 

Your Creative Teacher

Angela Holt


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful piece it is! Great video too.
    TFS.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete