Friday, February 1, 2013

Updates and NEW Sponsor!!!

It is February 1st which means a lot of NEW stuff happening this month!!! To begin, do you love this weather we are having? I mean all 4 seasons in just a week span!! Got to love Southern weather.

January has passed and I want to send a HUGE thank you out to Graphic 45 for being our sponsor for that month. It was a true pleasure to bring to you from me and my Design Team fabulous projects. I just love working with G45 papers. I also want to take this time to THANK my Fabulous Design Team, you rock ladies!!!

February means a NEW sponsor!!! For those that are confused about this, my Design Team is a VERY talented set of ladies. With this said, they have the talents to transition into any and many avenues of crafting!! Each month, we showcase a NEW sponsor so that we ALL can bring you a diverse array of projects that will inspire you to try NEW things that you might have not entertained before.




My team and I will be bringing you all month some fabulous creations using her DIGI's! These are colored or non colored images that you can color yourself. There are several designs that you can choose from. Each Design is hand drawn not only by Sherri herself but by an exclusive set of creative and very talented set of designers. My team and I feel honored to be working with these designs and with a fabulous and prestigious company!!!
  

Ustream Class this Saturday night at 8pm central will be showcasing Sherri Baldy Stamps!!! I will show you how to incorporate her designs into some mixed media Altered Domino's!!  Follow the link below to my Ustream Show Link!!!


Thanks for being a part of my Crafty world!!! I appreciate you all!!

Your Online Crafting Educator, 

Angela Holt

1 comment: