Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bling Launch Party!!!

My New BLING LINE will be Launching and your INVITED to a fabulous Launch 

BLING PARTY!!!!

Friday March 1st LIVE ON USTREAM at 7pm Central

I will be showcasing my NEW BLING LINE called

"Bling Splendor"

This line is brought to you by ME!!! I have carefully selected each piece (NOT DESIGNED) that would be fabulous in your everyday crafting!!! This collection has been researched, picked and a year in the making to bring to you!!!

There will be Trivia Games and chances to win Exclusive Samples of my NEW Bling LINE!!!

HINT: This will be a ROYAL EVENT and about powerful women that ruled over countries!!!

Also, I will show you how to make a CROWN from LACES AND TRIMS!!! And of course I will add BLING!!!! 

We will also have sponsor GIVEAWAYS and more!!!


The show will be HERE

The event to invite peeps too and to remind yourself can be found HERE



See you at the PARTY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like fun. I will have to pencil it in my calendar. Just from the sneak peek above I can tell you, I already LOVE bling/pearls.
    Looking forward to it.
    Best of luck with your endeavor.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete