Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BLING Launch Party Updates!!

Many of you know that I have been working on bringing my dream to life. I have always wanted to have my own product line. This year I made a decision to GO OUT ON MY OWN, and not design for others but to bring my dream to you in the form of BLING!!! The Bling Splendor Line is a selection of BLING that I have researched and brought to you!!!

In celebration of my product Launch, I'm hosting a FABULOUS AND EXCITING...........

BLING LAUNCH PARTY!!!

There will be giveaways, contests and more!!!!! There is a large line of exciting Sponsors that are eager to give some lucky crafter's some fabulous PRODUCTS!!!!

Here are a few of many that are Sponsoring the Launch Party!!!

 First up is www.craftycity.com. A Fabulous little online store that brings an array of crafting supplies to you!!! Here you see a variety of awesome paper flower sprays that are to die for!!! In such beautiful colors and are perfect for any project you have in mind!!! The night of the party, I will be giving packs of these away!!! In the meantime until the show and BLING Launch Party, you can visit the store by clicking HERE.



Add some SASS to your creativity!! Toxic Sass is hitting the crafting scene with fabulous fabric creations created for you to work with in your projects!!! These items can be used on altered journals, mixed media and more!!! They are too cute for words if you ask me!!! At the Party I will be giving away some of these fabulous creations to some lucky people!! In the meantime, you can visit Toxic Sass my clicking HERE

Stay tuned for more updates and how you can win these wonderful Prizes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such great companies that I have never heard of. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I am your newest follower. I found your through Scrappin Madge. I am happy to have found you & wish you continued success on your crafting journey. You have a beautiful blog and I am certain I will enjoy following along.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia
    p.s. hope you can follow my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete