Monday, February 11, 2013

BLOG HOP TIME with Sherri Baldy Stamps



It's Blog Hop Time Once again this time featuring Digi Stamps from
Scrabook Stamp Society

You can order this DIGI along with many others by Visiting HERE





What the video on how I made this by Clicking



I hope you enjoy this month's blog Hop and are inspired by all the
talented designers on our team.. links below so hop on over and check out thier pages and don't forget to leave a comment.

Virginia Dare


Angela Holts Designs http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com/
Dare's Designz www.scrapndare.blogspot.com  You Are Here
Jennifer Stahr www.myscrapmenagerie.com
Shanna Shands http://scsdesigns.blogspot.com

And Check out Sherri Baldy's (Owner of Scrapbook Stamp Society)  Challenge Blog Here.. for some freebies contests and other challenges

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the bling for her necklace, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I also love how you did the necklace with the bling - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got to watch this video, beautiful, you make it look so easy. Nice blog hop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job!!!! Love it, loved your class as well!
    Loves,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning image great video tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Angela that is breathtaking! I am so glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched you create this, very cool. Course you are much more patient than I am, that took forever getting the layers of paint on there. Fun to watch, but I could never do it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete