Monday, March 25, 2013

Angela Holt Designs Creative Team March Blog Hop



Here is another great installment of a Fabulous Blog Hop with Angela Holt Designs Creative Design Team!!!

If you are here then you are at the beginning of the BLOG HOP!!!!

This blog hop will bring to you an array of project designs made by each team member using our Sponsors products. Here is a list of our sponsors:


We have my lovely Store www.shopangelaholtdesigns.com where you can order all my lovely Bling and more!!

 Nest we have Tsunami Rose Designs where you can get the most lovely printable downloads!!

 Next we have Miriam's Craft Supplies. Where you can get all the charms, flat backed pearls and soooo much more to fill your stash.

Toxic Sass, where you can get the most lovely handmade fabric pieces for your hair and crafting!!! 


Now here is the BLOG Line up:

YOU ARE HERE--------> http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com ( Begins the Hop)

Scrappin Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com  NEXT TO VISIT
Virginia Dare- http://www.scrapndare.blogspot.com
Rhonda Ratliff -http://www.flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Stahr-www.myscrapmenagerie.com
Shanna Shands- http://scsdesigns.blogspot.com
Please follow and support each Design Team Member. We all really enjoy creating with you and want to build a crafty relationship so we can continue to inspire you to create!! 
 Now, on to what I have to for you!!!!
Toxic Sass Mad Hatter Chic Altered Hat!!!
All you need is a Toxic Sass Trimmer ---> Order Here
and some embellies!!!
   
How cute is this? I love it!!! And Toxic Sass Timmers are the absolute best!!!
 Learn more about Toxic Sass by following all the links below!!
 http://www.storenvy.com/stores/38211-toxic-sass
https://www.facebook.com/toxicsass
http://toxicsass.blogspot.com/


Project from Earlier this week!!


Created with flickr slideshow.
  

Be sure to check back later this week for more projects create with Toxic Sass and more!!! 

The Button in the letter "T" are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
The Pink and Brwon Flat Backed Pearls are from Miriam;s Crafting Supplies
The BLING is from Angela Holt Designs Store
All other embellishments are from my personal stash!! 

Your professional Crafting Educator and Designer

Angela Holt    

22 comments:

  1. Bada BLING! Girl! Great job altering that country sign to suit your needs! LOVE those printables... those roses make me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Angela! All the flowers and bling....Tsunami Rose printables are awesome...and I really love the gold you added on the hanging bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute... I have one of these that I was getting ready to get rid of. Thanks for the inspiration!! Love it, great way to display the flat back pearls.
    loves-
    Madge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ROCKS Angie!!!! Love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous start to the hop! love this! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is awesome! I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeouse piece Love it awesome use of bling for the word art!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous redo! I love it when things are repurposed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the blong on your altered sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really fun project! I love the country kitchen but the bling is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! So pretty and not expensive to make! Great job!Thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is better when altered! LOL
    Love your creativeness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute that you altered it that way. Would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how this turned out and super fun. My daughter would have a blast playing dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super awesome! Love this hat, so colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been looking and haven't seen that you have announced the winners for this hop. Am I just being blind? If it hasn't been announced yet, when will it be? Thanks! I love browsing your site. You have some beautiful projects and lots of fun! Thanks for having me around!
    Barbara MacAskill

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absofrigginlutely cute! My gosh you come up with some creative stuff!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete