Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Slider Bracelet brought to you by Cousin Corp. and Angela Holt

I could not be more excited to announce the latest company I'm designing for. Cousin has been around for over 40 years. During that time a wholesale division was created and Cousin was born. The popularity if jewelry making inspired us to focus their efforts on the products for this awesome craft They are today the premier wholesale of jewelry making supplies.

I was given the most awesome opportunity to work with this company and test out some of their jewelry products!!! Particularly their new Concept design called "Slide Bracelet". The new slide bracelet program consists of unique slider metal accents and spacers that slide onto precut lengths of bicast leather. They are then finished off with silver and gold end closures that are simply glued on. These simple unisex bracelets can be custom styled with our wide variety of sliders, specially designed to easily fit on the bracelet base. The sliders offer an array of styles including sleek, simple, embellished, masculine, feminine and colorful. Mix and match these sliders to create a look as unique as you!

Here is what I created with my Slide Bracelet Elements






The product I used are:




E6000 Glue

Mini Rhinestones

Watch the video below on how I made this Bracelet!!!










Hope to see you create more fabulous wearable art like this and more!!!

From my craft table to yours,

Your professioanl Crafting Artist and Educator

Angela Holt

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Gorgeous flower on the front. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bracelet,and I love your store! "Happy Spring"

    ReplyDelete