Monday, March 18, 2013

Altered Paper Bag Mini Album

I want to thank everyone that attended the show this weekend. I had a blast showcasing Tsunamie Roses's Printable with Miriam's Craft Supplies Pearls. Also we cant for get my BLING line!!! AMAZING!!!! 
I went back to the roots of my crafting and showed you how I made a paper bag mini album. In this show, I taught you how to begin the album and decorate the heck out of it!!!!

The paper collection printable's I used is called..............

By Tsunami Rose Designs

Here is the mini Album!!!

 Now if you want to see all the details in this mini album check out my video below!!!




You can order my Fabulous BLING line by visiting my shop at


To watch my create this album visit my UStream Show Channel or press play below!!!






Video streaming by Ustream


Enjoy this fabullous project and I hope to see you try this concept!!! If you do, be sure to uplad and tag me on facebook!!! you can find all my links on the side!!! Until next project and creative journey........

Angela Holt of Angela Holt Designs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment