Friday, March 15, 2013

Sorry For a late post but here in my latest project!!!

It has been an exciting and crazy month!!! So much creativity and idea flowing everywhere. I have absolutely fell in love with the new PRIMA Engraver Line. It is sooo full of vintage goodness that allows you to create just about anything.

Here is what I created......

This is a Desk Calendar using the Prima Engraver Line.




Yep it all began with some Fabulous Smoothfoam products!!!


I created 12 tags for each month. These tags are hung from hooks and then I created the metal flowers using metal charms and some of Miriam's awesome Flat Backed Pearls.




This collection comes with a fabulous sticker sheet. That gave me great options to create a lovely collage of flowers and to display my daughters photo.



I also made tag using the number that are in the paper collection.





So grab you some Smoothfoam, some of your favorite paper and rock you a fabulous desk calendar crafty style!!!! I hope that you have enjoyed this mini project idea and let me know if you do the same!!!!

Your crafting teacher 
Angela Holt

1 comment: