Monday, May 2, 2016

Free Digi Monday!!!! Theme Mother's Day!


Hello crafty peeps, It is Free Digi Monday and I have made a very special Digi for you!!! With May being Mother's Day Month, I created a lovely Digi for you!!! With this Digi I picked a lovely Mother and Child Vintage Photo. I tinted this photo with Hues of pink. The digi elements I added are the Two Frames and lovely Flowers. The Label that is blank is for you to personalize with you Title you may want to hand write or stamp!! I do hope you enjoy this Digi and would love for you to TAG me in any project you post using it. Please use @angelaholtdesigns when tagging so that I can be alerted of your post!! I would love to share you creations!!

Please follow the link below to download this digi along with the past Monday Free Digi's I have created!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment