Sunday, May 8, 2016

Free Digi Monday May 9th!!

Hello my crafty peeps!!! Hope that everyone had a Fabulous Mother's Day!!! I spent the day with my daughter, chatting about any and everything!! We just had a lazy day and LOVED IT!!! LOL, On some of my down time, I created this lovely digi for FREE DIGI MONDAY!!!

I call this one "Vintage Girl with Birdcage" LOL I know original!! LOL  Any who, I created this digi with some of my classic background work. I add flowers, a bird and the tiny blue butterfly resting on her hand.

If you create with this digi, I would love to see what you created!!! When you make a post on any social media post, add @angelaholtdesigns or @angelahdesigns to the post as a tag and I will get the the alert that you posted the project.

Follow the link below the photo to a folder where you can download this weeks digi and past week digis!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Crafty Hugs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment