Monday, October 20, 2014

Xyron DT Project Featuring Core'dinations and Petaloo

Hey Crafty Peeps!!! I come to you with my Xyron DT Hat on bringing you a fabulous project I created featuring Petaloo International and Core'dinations. I brought to you a fun quick and easy tutorial show you how to make a Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album. Below you will see a video that you can find on my youtube channel showing how I put this together and explaining all the details!!!



I hope this inspires you to save those rolls that we always throw away an create something fun and exciting.

Products used:

Petaloo Darjeeling Paper Flowers 

Core'dinations Coressentials Neutrals 4.25x5.5 Paper Pad

Xyron Create a Sticker Max
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 3 inch Sticker Maker

Anna Griffin Papers

Personal Embellishments











Please watch my blog or you can click to watch over on my channel!!! While your there feel free to subscribe to my channel where I do many video tutorial too!!! Stay Crafty and Get Inspired!!

Your Xyron DT
Angela Holt


No comments:

Post a Comment