Saturday, October 4, 2014

Spellbinder and Xyron Design Team Project.

Hey Crafty Peeps!!! Cool air has rushed in here in Tennessee. The smells of Tobacco Barns and the vibrant colors of mums and pumpkins decorate the scenery. This has put me in the Fallish mood to bring to you a fabulous Card tutorial Using dies from Spellbinders and of course my Favorite Adhesive Xyon!! Below is a Step out tutorial I have created for you to show you how the process of this card came about. So come set a spell get warm and get inspired!!!

Supplies:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Majectic Squares
Xyron Creatopia Shapez Die By Spellbinders
Xyron Create Sticker Max
Xyron Create a Sticker 3"
Cardstock
Glitter
Pop Dot
Ribbon
Vintage Photo which is provided below!











Step 1 As you see in the photos above. You are going to prepare your image and your frame for the image. For the Frame I cut it out with black cardstock. Ran it through my Xyron Sticker Maker 3" then I added Black Glitter then I ran it back through so I could make it a sticker to be placed around the photo. To prep my photo I ran it through the same Sticker Maker and placed it on a piece of Chipboard for added strength. The Frame is from the Xyron Creatopia Shapez Die By Spellbinders


Step 2: you will cut out 3 styles of paper. From the photo above, I used a base cardstock, the corrugated piece and a pattern piece. They all measure. Base Card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2  the Corrugated is 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 pattern piece 4 3/4 x 4 3/4. Run the Corrugated piece through the Xyron Create a Sticker Max.




Step 3: While the corrugated piece is still on the sticker paper, Use the cool NEW tool set from Core'dinations called Sand it Set and make the edges rough and torn.


Step 4: Cut out from using the Spellbinders Majestic Squares dies  in black cardstock. I used Silver Rub n Buff to give a old look. Pop Dot your photo onto this piece. and begin layering and added embellishements!! As see above I used Orange Glitter to bring out the Pattern Piece and to give the card more sparkle! Dont forget to run the pattern piece that is now glittered through your Xyron Create a Sticker Max to make it easy to peel and stick to build the card. SEE PHOTOS BELOW!!








The Haunted photo I used:


I want to wish you a fabulous HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I hope this card has given your inspiration to create some awesome and festive cards for all your friends this season!! Please be sure to comment below and let me know what you think!!! Again thank you for stopping by for another fabulous creation,

Your Professional Crafting Educator/Designer

Angela Holt


No comments:

Post a Comment