Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Simple Stories/May Arts/ Xyron Blog Hop!!!

Hello Crafty Peeps!!! Xyron Designers and I have some amazing projects up for in this blog Hop!!! We are working with Simple Stories and May Arts with Xyron of Course and I have to say this is like a huge party of crafty goodness working with ALL 3 together!!! Ummm Yes!!! Be sure to visit http://aintshecrafty.blogspot.com/  So that you can see all the amazing projects for fellow Xyron Designers!!

I made a fabulous yummy layout with my goodies!!! I used Simple Stores "Story of Us" collection and May Arts 3mm Diamond Chain in Black and Paper Raffia Ribbon 

The Xyron tool I used were my Mega Runner and one of my Faves the Create a Sticker Max.

I love using the sticker max for my photos!!! 




Here is the layout I did using photos of me and my husband!!!

 The Gold Paint you see here is by Art Anthology and it is a Sorbet called "Satin Sheen gold"


 I used Art Anthology's White Gesso on some of the flowers and sprayed the flowers with Lindy's Stamp Gang "California Poppy Gold".


 Here you see the May Arts Black Diamond Trim and the Yellow Raffia that I used in a circle around our picture!!


The Simple Stories "Story of Us Collection" Had the perfect sentiment stickers that just spoke perfect for our photos!! This is also a fabulous collection for Newly Wed's.



I hope this has inspired to mix and play with many different mediums and products!! Always remember that Xyron is perfect adhesive to bring out your wonderful designs!! they have the perfect tools for every craft need!!

Be sure to visit the other designers blogs for even more inspiration using Simple Stories, Xyron and May Arts!!! The ideas are endless.

Thanks for stopping By!!!

Your crafting Professional Craft  Educator/Designer

Angela Holt



No comments:

Post a Comment