Tuesday, July 22, 2014

3Birds/HSN promotion

Woo Hoo I'm oober excited!!! It is an amazing 24 hour Craft celebration over at HSN!!! It is an all day event that is jammed packed with amazing products to make your crafting easy, beautiful and master pieces.!!

3Birds and Xyron will be on 24-Hour Craft Day on HSN Today so be sure to check out the NEW and amazing Products they will be showcasing. You can order the featured products in this event by visiting the HSN website!! Here are some quick links:

3 Birds Studios: ORDER HERE
Xyron: ORDER HERE

Here is my project that I created using 3 Birds products and Xyron Products!!! ALSO>>>>>>>
THIS LAYOUT WILL BE LIVE ON HSN!!! SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!! 

Products Used:

Prima Marketing Chalk Edger in Colors "Old Rose, Cold Ice, and Moss Lawn. Order the 40 count Prima chalk edger Set through me at my store for an amazing unbeatable price!!! ORDER HERE
Various Flowers, laces and trims
Pop Dots
Hot Glue







This beautiful Baby is of my Friend Stephanie Nash. She is like a sister to me and we are life long friends and crafters!!! I thought this 3 Birds collection brought out the color blocked photo I created on my Adobe Photoshop Elements Program. 

Be sure while your watching to look for these cards I created using Xyron products such as the Xyron Mega Runner and the Creative Station I mentioned above!!! These are amazing products and must haves in your crafting tools!!



Thanks for stopping by!!! So grab you favorite drink and snacks and settle in for an amazing Creative craft event. If you cant be there, be sure to set the recording!!!! 

Your Professional Crafting Designer/Educator
Angela Holt
www.angelaholtdesigns.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment