Thursday, July 24, 2014

Maya Road/Xyron Blog Hop




Hello Crafty Peeps!! Angela here. I want to thank you for stopping by my blog to see what fabulous creation I made using some Maya Road Goodies and Xyron. I think it turned out pretty cute!!! What is even more fabulous is there is a complete VIDEO TUTORIAL for you to follow my process!!! Woop Woop!! So please visit the link below to my video!!! Be sure to visit all the Designers Links to get inspired with other amazing projects using Maya Road and Xyron Products all week!!! I dont know where I would be without my Xyron Products!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Visit here to being the blog hop if you have started here!! http://aintshecrafty.blogspot.com/

Or you can visit the Facebook Page at : https://www.facebook.com/xyroninc

Product Used:

Xyron 3 Inch Sticker Maker
Maya Road Wood Tags Visit Maya Road Blog HERE
Paper Pieces
Ink
Hot Glue








Thanks for Stopping By

Angela Holt
Professional Crafting Educator/ Designer
www.angelaholtdesigns.com












No comments:

Post a Comment