Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Beautiful Moments Card

Hello crafty peeps!! Spring is only 30 days away and here in TN, I feel the weather changing and the need to begin crafting in Bright fabulous colors!! Today I bring you a step by step tutorial on how to make a lovely card using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Collection, Xyron Adhesive and Memory Box Dies!! So follow along with me in creating this lovely and Spring inspired card. 



Step 1: Begin by cutting out the shape of card you want. I chose an ornate style!! I cut this shape from the same double sided paper and in two sizes. I used a Blue Ink called Weather Vane from Jenni Bowlin to ink the edges of both pieces.


Step 2: I used Xyrons Foam Squares from the Fabulous Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit to add height to the card. I only add the foam squares to the smaller of the two pieces.


Step 3: Using the wonderful elements and details that Graphic 45's Paper collection and Die cuts from Memory Box dies, I fussy cut out some designs that I wanted on the card. I then used Xyrons 3 inch Sticker Maker to make these elements into stickers for easy application.



Step 4: is to being building your designs!! As you see in the above photos, I alternated between leaving some elements flat and some raised using Xyron's Foam Squares. By doing this technique, it bring eye catching details to your card.


Step 5: Finishing up with small details as you see above using more elements from the paper collection and some flat backed pearls add the perfect finishing touches!!



This card was super easy to make by using elements that are given to us with the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea collection and the wonderful adhesive tools by Xyron. I have always used my Xyron products when paper crafting for years. I hope this inspires you to pull out your stickers makers and some of your favorite paper collections and build you Spring inspired Card!!!

Your crafting Educator and Designer

Angela Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment