Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello Fellow Crafters!!

Christmas is drawing near and I bet many of you I'm sure, are working hard at handmade gifts to give this season!! Nothing is more precious than a handmade gift!!I myself have been hard at work with my gifts but I also have many new " irons in the pot" as they would say, ready to brew up amazing things to happen in January!!

But first, I will be announcing and introducing you my NEW Creative Design Team.The last day to send in your app will be on the 13th!!! So hurry and get your apps in!! I eager to work with my Creative Design team and so are the many NEW sponsors!!! I cant wait to share with you creative projects, events, blog hops, challenges and much more with my DT and Sponsors!! It is going to be a fabulous 2013 beginning in January!!

I cant express my graitude of the many doors opening up!! In fact, I will have more chipboard designs coming out this Winter CHA with Want2scrap. So be sure to stay tune for sneak peeks over on my facebook fan page and here!! You never know when I will pop a sneak giveaway!!

Show Highlight.................................

This past weeks show was fab!!! LOL, I had a few mishaps but hey it is real and that is what I love!!! I taught a fabulous String Art Technique here is a pic of what I demonstrated how to do.

You can find my recorded video over on my Ustream Channel or my Youtube Channel!! You can find all links on the side bar and tabs above!!!

This is such a fun technique to learn and create!!! I know that it will make for a beautiful addition to your paper crafting projects.

NEW CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT!!.....................................

I love to share my innovative ideas!! While playing with my Spellbinder dies, I create this lovely Cuff....

Read more about the details of this class and how you can get a kit by follow the link below!!


Be sure to tune in for more updates!!!

Your Crafting Educator
Angela Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment