Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost time for the Christmas Love Campaign

I was honored to be asked to be a Guest Designer for the Christmas Love Campaign. This is such a wonderful cause created by Susan Weckesser.

So, What is The Christmas Love Campaign?

The 'CLC' is a very dear event that I ( Susan Weckesser) started three years ago shortly after losing my father to cancer.  My dad had lived a life of always doing kind things to ANYONE & EVERYONE. When he passed away suddenly I didn't know what I could do to continue spreading his kindness and love that he showed and gave everyone.. One day at a scrapbooking crop I noticed how kind scrapbookers can be to each other even though most of the time they are total strangers. I noticed that even happens on the internet. Crafters reaching out to other crafters with words of encouragement in hard times and in good times. After seeing this, I approached The Canadian Scrapbooker in the Fall of 2009 and I asked Katharina Doyle and Jackie Ludlage if I could write an article for their magazine on a topic that was very important to me, entitled 'Scrap Matters'. It talked about the awesome power of arts, crafts, and scrapbooking and I asked people how they brightened other peoples day by being creative?

'Simple Acts of Creative Kindness is an AWESOME TOOL!'

On Dec 18th along side Donna Downey, Mark Montano and many more fabulous artist/designers and I will be sharing our Christmas Love stories with an awesome project!!! There will also be a giveaway and more!! 

Be sure to visit the links below to stay up to date with post, artists stories and projects, and giveaways!!

 

Come be apart of the tweets on Twitter during this
Christmas Love Campaign and use the hashtags-
#christmaslovecampaign
#craftuplove


Your Crafting Educator Angela Holt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment