Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updates and Highlights from the Clothes Hanger Christms Tree Class

Another wonderful Thanksgiving in the memory books!!! I hope that everyone had a fabulous gathering of friends, family and great food. I cooked for 2 days this year. Everything from turkey to the homemade cranberry sauce. It was great and tiring at the same time!!!

Many new and fabulous happenings will begin this next coming month and continue through the new year 2013. The New Design Team will be announced on Dec 14th!!! 5 fabulous ladies will be chosen for an awesome DT year!!! Jan will jammed packed with awesome projects, blog hop and more!!! I dont want to give all the secrets away just yet!!! You will have to check back here and on facebook for constant updates!!

Here are the highlights from the after Thanksgiving show on Saturday.

I showed you how to create a Table top Christmas Tree using Clothes hangers!!! A must to know craft for anyone!!! The show was so exciting!! Jazellia from Lavish Laces gave away some awesome collections of lace!!! Amazing store with such a variety of trims and more!!! And I had the most fun with all of you chatting about what other trims and products we could use to make more trees!!! I personally loved the Lace idea!!!

Here is what I did with my Clothes Hanger Tree....................................




Created with flickr slideshow.
 
To watch the video of how I made this awesome Tree please visit my YOUTUBE channel by clicking on the black ribbon at the top of my blog!!!
 
 Be sure to stop this weekend to watch me create an awesome Rosette Wreath using the fabulous paper collection from Teresa Collins called " Vintage Finds". 
 
Find my Ustream Channel by clicking HERE 
 
Hope to see you there!!!
 
Your Crafting Educator
 
Angela Holt 

No comments:

Post a Comment