Saturday, April 5, 2014

Complete Altered Ballet Shoe Tutorial

Hey Crafty Peeps!!! I want to share with you how you can Create and altered your very own Custom Ballet Show. NOPE, you dont need to buy any shoes. I show you how to make them!! So let begin this amazing creative UP-CYCLE project that features on of my most favorite companies, Graphic 45.

Okay So lets begin building the shoes mold! Below is a complete step by step video to show you from beginning to end on how to build and mold your very own ballet show using only 2 products!!!! OLD NEWSPAPER AND MASKING TAPE!!!!!


Here is the video!!!





Now that you have your Mold made, which I see you making all sorts of styles with that easy tutorial, we now have to decorate the Shoe!!!

I used the fabulous and one of my MOST FAVORITE paper collections Graphic 45's "Botanical Tea". I show you in the video From Beginning to end on how to decorate your shoe!!!




How Cool was that? Now here are the photos of my Altered Ballet Shoe!!!








I hope this creation and step by step tutorials inspire you to Think outside the box and to explore your talents in a whole new way!!! Let me know if you have any questions about any of the steps you had seen in the videos!!! Until next fabulous tutorial!!!

Your Professional Crafting Educator and Designer

Angela Holt



No comments:

Post a Comment