Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September's product review kit

okay I'm oooober excited about this month kit I might have to do it for next month too!!!! I have been in this industry for sometime and when I find a cool and fabulous product that I adore, see amazing results and find it very easy and creatively pleasing, I have to share what I know and love!!!

September's Product Review kit features the company....................


 This Month I will introduce you to this wonderful company and the many products they carry!!! I will show how to use the product, the difference between each product and how you can incorporate them into you projects. You will never buy anything other after you see the amazing results of this product.

Here is what you get in this months kit......

 THE MOON SHADOW - Van Dyke Sepia
Awesome color for the Fall Season!!!


STARBURST- Autumn Maple Crimson 
Amazing color for Fall too!!!


GLITZ SPRITZ- Cactus Gold
The perfect starter color in this series for the anyone NEW to Lindy's

PLUS!!!!!
 The Noodle Bush to create Cool Texture techniques I will show you!!!

This months kit will ship out the 3rd week of September!!!

The Cost of this kit will be $15.00 plus $6.99 shipping!!!

If you want in on this months kit, follow the link to my store and order away!!! 


I'm so ready to being my fall crafting and these products will make for fabulous creations!!!

If I get 15 peeps to sign up, there will be an added gift in each kit!!! I will let you know how many I get with comments on Facebook!!!

SO SHARE AND GET YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!! 

Your Professional Crafting Educator, 

Angela Holt

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela I was just at the store it said the kit is $19 is it $19 or $15. I am ordering just want to know the correct price!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 19.00 this one time due to it being a powder product!!! I'm add insurance to the package!!!

      Delete