Thursday, July 18, 2013

August Product Review Kit

July's has shipped and we begin creating with our pieces next week!!! I will show you various design elements and how you can work with July's kit. Very different and sooooo shabby chic!!!

I did my research and something that I have always wanted to learn how to work with is resin. I love crating my own designs and embellishments. I thought, "why not make this the "August Product Review"? So I did!!!

For the Month of August, you will be working with the wonderful product called "Ice Resins" this innovative product will lend to some fabulous mixed media creations!!! I thought why not add to the kit a Resin Mold from YALEY-Resin Jewelry Molds so that we can learn to make our own cabochons in which I will use my drawing and graphic skills to create a free printable to you all to work with!!!

Plus, I might add a suprise piece to the kit for added crafting!!!

Here is what is coming in your kit:


 PLus a surprise piece that I will add!!! I have to keep it exciting!! Remember Each month you will be give inspiration and class taught by me to show you what you can do with your pieces. Plus again it is an amazing way to introduce you to products you never thought to use before!!! EXCITING!!!!

To sign up is simple, just run over to my facebook page and tell me you want to sign up for this month!!! YOU ARE NOT locked in and you can pick and choose which month you want to participate!!  I will get you down, you send me your paypal info and we are ready to create!!!

These kits will ship out 3rd week of August and in the meantime you can learn and be inspired by designs created with July's kit!!! By visiting my Facebook fan page!!! where you will find all my updates!!!

This month kit will be $15 plus shipping!!! At this time I only ship to Canada and the US. 

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Your crafting Professional Educator Angela Holt

1 comment: