Monday, May 6, 2013

where have I been and what have I been up too?

I know that I have not wrote much on blog here and that is because tons of things have been happening over on my Facebook. Plus I have been getting ready to move. Yes, we close this week and begin moving into my new house!!! I cant wait!!! I packed up some of my crafting stuff today.

I have been making tons of projects. Shabby Chic, Prima and more!!! all are posted over on my Facebook and in  my gallery by clicking above.

I will not have a Ustream show until I'm settled into my new home. I want to spend time with my family and gets things the way we want them. We have been living in crowded spaces for way to long....

Also, be sure to stay tunned for updates. I have been weighing different places to move my Ustream show too. One that does not carry so many problems, and ads etc... I know that all of you want to watch me create and not watch commercials every 3 mins. Plus there has been such a lag with the show, that when I announce how to win something, some of you hear it and some of you don't and that is not fair to anyone.

and... I will be changing the look of my whole online presence. Still the same name and GREAT crafting, but with a new look. I want to get away from the Black and hot pink. For I'm Southern and I want to bring about what I love in colors and style.

Also, there might be a new place for us to post, share and enjoy fellow crafters in one group community!!! Still looking into that and of course I will post updates with that too!!!

I will try to do a youtube here and there, but I will more and likely be working on my NEW house!!!

Here is a pic of my new home...

So stay tune for updates, and thank you so much for being a fan and a friend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house! It's beautiful!! I know you will have loads of fun decorating & moving in. Rest when you can. It can be overwhelming! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete