Monday, November 17, 2014

Xyron 30 Days of Holidays Blog Hop

 It's that time of year!!!! Yep that time to bring out all the Glitter and paper and make Magic!!! The Xyron Designer and I are hosting 30 days of Holidays projects that will inspire you to create many new and exciting projects. Below I have in store for you a cute and Illuminating Christmas Ornament that will surly be the Star ( no pun intended) of the Tree. Featuring a Design from Silhouette America, I show you in this Video tutorial, how to assemble the box using my favorite Xyron Tool the Mega Runner. So be sure to follow the link to Xyron Facebook Page to STAY UP TO DATE with Daily inspiration and to BEGIN THE HOP!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to watch another Fab tutorial and for being a fan of my work!!!

Xyron Designer
Angela Holt
www.angelaholtdesigns.com

Watch video and Be sure to LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment