Sunday, November 10, 2013

Etched Mirror with Jeweled Chrstmas Tree

The flu could not get me down enough to not do this project that has been screaming to get out and share with all of you!! I have featured Etchall by showcasing it's amazing results on my project and of course adding my own BLNG twist to things. Be sure to watch the video below for a complete tutorial!! Don't forget to order all of your Etchall needs at www.etchall.com Also be sure to ORDER my NEW BLING by visiting my online Facebook Store at https://www.facebook.com/AHoltDesigns/app_189977524185


Now here is what I have created!!! VIDEO IS AT THE BOTTOM OF PHOTOS!!!









NOW TO THE TUTORIAL!!!



I hope this inspires you to create beaustiful Mixed media project just as this using the amazing product
Etchall and some of my amazing BLING!!!!

Your professional crafting educator and designer 

Angela Holt

3 comments:

  1. OMG this mirror is absolutely stunning. I can't believe how beautiful it came out. How did you put the pot at the base & also would you consider me paying you to cut a couple of the trees for me. I would so love to try this amazing tree & the design you made is gorgeous. TFS
    my email is jlambert@adam.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can cut some out for you!!! This is an 8x8 mirror!!! Now remember you will need to get the Etchall cream and tools by visiting www.etchall.com for the est results. Let me know if you need any help ordering. Also if you would, in the not to seller section tell them I sent you!!! I'm so glad that you loved this idea!!! I really had fun doing it!!

      Delete
  2. very beautiful one Angela... thanks for sharing..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete