Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Save the TA TA Challenge Winner!!

Hello Ladies, can you believe Christmas is only 2 months away? Yikes I'm sooooo not ready for this!!! But I know you are ready for the announcement for the winner of the Save The TA TA's Bra Challenge.

There were 4 entries. 3 by video response and 1 by email which was an option for those that did not have a camera to record a video.  Here is the Line up of some fabulous entries!!!!

Scrappin Madge--



Dwyllis Harrison




mysticaltouch-





And now for the Email Entry---- Marie Nash



Now in my video I said that I would give away a handmade item to one lucky person. I thought I would giveaway the bra I made but I have hosted that bra to be auctioned off in out fabulous event.below to help raise money!!!

Link Here------------------>   https://www.facebook.com/events/236808316467407/

We raised $213 dollar towards Cancer awareness and all monies will be donated to Cancer research!!!

I posted all my links in the video to my facebook page and the event where you can keep track of the auction and learn who won the challenge. 

Using random.org  the winner is-----------------------> Marie Nash!!!! Congrats Marie!!!

 I will need for you to send out your addy info and let me know where to send your handmade gift from me!!!!

I want to tahnk each and everyone that was apart of this challenge, the Breast Cancer Awareness Event and my wonderful Design Team Member Deb for hosting the event. It is for such a great cause and we really had a blast.


Also thank you wonderful talented ladies for a fabuloous array of altered bra entries!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Angela Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment