Monday, June 17, 2013

Etchall Designer Challenge! With Designer Crafts Connection

I love it when I can create with a great product that produces some amazing results. etchall® Etching Creme  is the gold standard in my book! Celebrating 80 years, etchall® is made in the USA.

Thank for hoping over. Today I have brought to you a video and how too tutorial showing you how I took a simple Goodwill find and made it into a shabby chic piece that will decorate for many occasions and seasons to come.








Here is a complete video of how I came to the results you see above. I love working with etchall® Etching Creme.




Be sure to visit all the Designer Crafts Connection Designer to see many more fabulous and innovatice projects using Etchall Etching Cream.



Visit Designer Crafts Connection Websites:

Here is another video I did show you how to create a lovely Altered Glass Tray using the 



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Angela, you have won "the etchall Designer Challenge." Not only were your projects beeutifully etched, but your comments, pictures, and videos were very well done. I appreciate all your time and efforts on behalf of etchall. I am sure that all that see your projects will want to duplicate them. I hope you enjoyed etching as much as we at B&B etchall enjoyed watching you on the etchall Designer Challenge. Your prize will be coming a.s.a.p....God Bless...Barbee...<{{}}><

    ReplyDelete