Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lawn Fawn/Xyron Blog Hop!!


 
 


Hello Crafty Peeps!! Angela here. I want to thank you for stopping by my blog to see what fabulous creation I made using the Summertime Charm Stamp Set. I think it turned out pretty cute!!! What is even more fabulous is there is a complete VIDEO TUTORIAL for you to follow my process!!! Woop Woop!! So please visit the link below to my video!!! Be sure to visit all the Designers Links to get inspired with other amazing projects using Lawn Fawn and Xyron Products!!! I dont know where I would be without my Xyron Products!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Visit here to being the blog hop if you have started here!! http://aintshecrafty.blogspot.com/

Or you can visit the Facebook Page at : https://www.facebook.com/xyroninc

Product Used:

Xyron Sticker Maker Max
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 1.5 inch Sticker Maker
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm Stamp Set
Cardstock
Ink
Pattern Paper
Hot Glue





Watch Video Here:




No comments:

Post a Comment