Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quick Quotes and Xyron Blog Hop

Welcome crafty peeps!!! 
Thanks for hopping along to my blog where I have created for you
  a fabulous project created with amazing products from 



BE SURE TO VISIT THE XYRON BLOG "AIN'T SHE CRAFTY" EACH DAY TO SEE SOME AMAZING INSPIRATION FROM ALL OF THE DESIGNERS!!!! 


 Product List:

Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink "Blue Jeans"
Quick Quotes Calypso Paper Pack
Quick Quotes Calypso Die Cut Stickers
Quick Quotes Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Xyron Create a Sticker Max
Xyron Mega Runner
Card Stock
Ribbon
2 CD Sleeves

The complete directions on how to assemble this  "CD Envelope 5.5 x 5.5" Pocket Purse Album" can be found HERE!! which is brought to you by Maria with Card Inspired.

To adhere all of my pieces I used the fabulous Xyron Create a Sticker Max and my Xyron Mega runner!!! I could not be without these two productS when making an paper crafting Project. 

 My Mini Album is so cute and so much fun to make!!! It would be perfect for parties to have the kids create a album to take home with photos of that day!!! Plus they would love the kid friendly Xyron Max to make stickers to add to the album.





 Here is a Slider card where you can add a photo and slide it back into place inside the album!






I hope this mini album inspires you to create fun and exciting projects!!! I want to send out a huge THANK YOU TO YOU ALL and TO QUICK QUOTES AND XYRON. Working with amazing projects only lends you to have inspiring projects!! Be sure to visit all the links above so that you dont miss a single day of fabulous projects!!!

Your Crafting Xyron Desginer and Craft Educator
Angela Holt
www.angelaholtdesigns.com





No comments:

Post a Comment