Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Drawing with Etchall Cream!!!!

Etchall has become one of my most favorite mediums to work with. It is the best product on the market that will lend the most beautiful results on all your glass,mirror, marble, slate and porcelain projects!!! I had so much fun the other night using the Etchall Designer Tip kit!!! This kit comes with all the Designer tips and 2 squeeze bottles for ease of the application.

I free handed my design onto the Glass in the below project!!!! ALSO!!!! There is a recorded video of the entire class showing how I created this beautiful project with complete steps and tips!!!  Check it out below!!!

Remember you can only order this BEST Etching Cream on the market today by visiting www.etchall.com

NOW HERE IS MY PROJECT!!!






Now watch the show!!!





I hope this project inspires you to create with the best Etching product out there!!!! www.Etchall.com

Your Professional Crafting Educator and Designer Angela Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment